Are you ready for the festival season? Join us each week as nonprofits teach ninja festival skills for a chance to attend the event as a VIP and go on a hot air balloon ride with The Glitch Mob.
Cause this week: Michigan Recycling Coalition
The grand prize for the Ninja Challenge is the most VIP experience available at the Electric Forest Festival, June 26th-30th, 2014 in Rothbury, MI. Not only will you receive 2 sold-out Good Life VIP camping tickets for the event, you will have an exclusive camping area featuring tents rigged in the trees surrounding The Forest.
On one very special evening, you will be escorted to a secret location, where the hot air balloon will be waiting. You and The Glitch Mob will ascend to great heights, flying over the festival into the sunset.
To enter, donate or complete any and all weekly ninja challenges to support the presenting nonprofit.
While the Grand Prize Winner is randomly chosen at the end of the campaign, the Leaderboard Challenge is in YOUR hands. The supporter with the most entries, found at the top of the Leaderboard by the end of Week 2, will receive 1 General Admission ticket to attend Electric Forest Festival. The Leaderboard Challenge Winner will be selected on April 9, 2014 at 11:59pm PST.
Deadline to enter: 11:59:59 PM PDT, May 22, 2014
Contest drawing date: May 23, 2014
Dates of actual experience: June 25-30, 2014
Selection Process: Each Grand Prize winner is selected using a computer generated selection method to ensure that each drawing is conducted completely at random. We will notify the winner via email and phone. The selected winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is randomly selected. The hot air balloon ride will only take place provided the winds allow for a safe flight at launch time. The "Travel Grant" covers up to $1000; upon accepting Grand Prize Experience, winner agrees to cover travel expense exceeding $1000.
Number of winners: 1 + guest
Eligibility: You must be 18 years old or older to win. This is an international campaign.
Approximate Retail Value: $4,500
Presenting the ultimate series of festival ninja challenges designed to prime you for the 2014 summer festival season. Each week will feature a nonprofit that works to educate and empower people with serious skills and knowledge, and their contribution to your ninja training.
The Michigan Recycling Coalition fosters effective resource use and recovery in Michigan. By developing, supporting and educating a coalition of business, government, non-profit and individual members work toward the common goals of waste reduction, recycling, reuse, composting and recycled-content purchasing.
Members of the MRC look forward to a future…
- Where natural resources are managed to the environmental and economic benefit of every community.
- Where all possible uses for a given material are exhausted before being managed as waste.Where waste is managed in a way that causes minimal harm to habitat, wildlife and the environment.
- Where Michigan's high public & private waste diversion and participation rates are common knowledge and a source of State pride and economic benefit.
- Where recycling and composting are vital and sustainable services and collected materials have value in industries globally.
- Where the MRC and its members are recognized, influential leaders in effective resource use and recovery throughout the state.