THIS CAMPAIGN HAS ENDED
Be the guest of Hugh Jackman, David Lynch, Jerry Seinfeld & more at the 5th annual "Change Begins Within" Benefit in NYC for supporting the David Lynch Foundation.
I am pleased to invite you to our fifth annual “Change Begins Within” benefit evening on Tuesday, December 3, at the Conrad Hotel in New York, where we'll honor award-winning actor Hugh Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness, along with FDNY commissioner Salvatore Cassano.
The benefit will raise funds to teach Transcendental Meditation to 1,000 New York City veterans and first responders—to help these courageous men and women overcome the nightmare of post-traumatic stress. Please “Save the Date.”
Best to you and yours,
*Enter to win by taking action now. The more actions you complete, the better your shot at winning. No donation is required to participate.
- Roundtrip travel for you and a friend to New York City
- 2 VIP tickets to the amazing “Change Begins Within” benefit evening on Tuesday, December 3
- 2 nights accommodations
- A voucher for personalized instruction of the TM technique, free of charge, by a certified teacher
Deadline to enter: 2:29:59 PM ET, November 26, 2013
Contest drawing date: November 26, 2013
Date(s) of actual experience: December 3, 2013
Selection Process: Each Grand Prize winner is selected using a computer generated selection method to ensure that each drawing is conducted completely at random. We will notify the winner via email and phone. The selected winner will have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is randomly selected.
Number of winners: 1 + guest
Eligibility: You must be 18 years old or older to win.
Approximate Retail Value: $4,000
The David Lynch Foundation (DLF) wants you to “dive within.”
Established in 2005, DLF serves:
- Underserved inner-city youth
- Veterans with PTSD and their families
- Women and children who are survivors of domestic violence
- American Indians suffering from diabetes, cardiovascular disease and high suicide rates - homeless adults and teens participating in re-entry programs who are striving to overcome addictions; and
- Incarcerated juveniles and adults